Saturday, January 1, 2011

the last outting with friends in 2010...

the last outting with eva , mimi , farahin and me...
1st going breakfast at tc KFC...
then going to taman teruntun again...hahaha...
after that we going to ecm...
finally go my house...watch easy fourtune happy life...
outting like this alwayss take many photo..
the photo will make us alwayss recall my sweet memories...



in ecm fitting room...

me and mimi...8 years friendship...hope will continue...haha

mimi...eva..me...alwayzz like to snap pic...haha...next time use my DSLR...
"if i buy ok!!!"


at taman teruntum...playground...

me...haha...use fork to comb my hair...
yes!! hoeyen sot dy...
hahaha...


yes!! all this sweet memories i will keep in my heart n remember u all
till i die...
i also will miss the moment we been together...
thanks alot u all make my life have many rainbow colour...
byee...






No comments:

Post a Comment