Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Memories With You All I Miss The Most...

When i open back my photo album!!!
When i refresh back my memories with you all!!!
When i saw all this faces!!!
When i watched back band competition video!!!
OMG!!!
I miss u all damn much la...
Haih...When can we meet again yarh???
emm...really really REALLY missing you all right NOW!!!!!!!!!!
GOSH!!!




Buka Puasa At East Cost Mall...


Celebrating My Birthday...
19 th Birthday...
thanks yahhh....


The People I Miss The Most
Mimi Syafinie...
Hani Norhidayah...
You Are My Best Friend!!!


This is my sweet junior...
I also very miss you arhh...
long time no see jor la...
Hope can meet you soon oh!!
Eva Thung Yi Xuan...


Happy Together...
When we meet...
Camera will always STANDBY!!!


Missing Missing You All lorhh...!!


2009 World Comp!!!
My Life Full With Band Memories!!!
Damn Miss It la...


Outing With You All...
Happy Happy Happy!!!


After Competition we always wanna go WALK WALK...
HEHE!!!


Function!!!
At Berjaya MegaMall Kuantan...
this function very nice...
coz got SUSHI eat la...
hahaha...




Im Missing The Moment When We Are Together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment