Saturday, November 27, 2010

trumpeters x)



this is my group in marching band...
have join this group abot 7 years...
we face through many things together...
happy , sad , scolded by coach , play wrong notes , din reach high notes , crying , n many more...
i really miss them alot...
=miss the field=
=miss my instrument=
=miss my uniform=
=miss the sun=
=miss wednesday , saturday n sunday=
=miss the time that we travel together=
if i din joined this uniform bodies...
i think my school life will be no meaning at all...
so i will miss u all forever...
i will miss u all my junior....
malya , suriati , jieha , aifaa , laily , aqila , ainaa n saikit [from triang school]

i will keep this sweet memories until the end of my life...
practise time at sukpa...
after competition preliminary at terengganu
[taman tamadun islam]
wearing full uniform...LOVE!!!
when the louds begin , here we are...
this is our moto...

No comments:

Post a Comment